It’s challenging to give love if you don’t have love for yourself. In order to show love towards yourself, I recommend doing these procedures as a morning routine:
Wake up and say thank you.
Say thank you every time your feet hit the floor…
Left foot — Thank
Right foot —You
Have Your Hour of Power
It’s an hour to love yourself.
Healthy ideas and suggestions are to stretch, run, bike, lift weights, do yoga, some plyometrics, cardio kickboxing, etc. Variation in your exercise keeps it interesting for your mind and more beneficial for your body.
• Make it a point to do this at least 5 days per week. No exceptions.
• Drink at least 16 glasses of water throughout the day
• Eat mostly fruit and vegetables and learn about the 7-Minute Window and these tips to avoid dental diseases such as cavities, periodontal disease and cracked teeth.
• Avoid toxic food and drink
• Think good thoughts as you envision your positive day unfolding.
• Try your best to focus on the good within and all around you.
We are here to restore smiles through innovative dental implant techniques but also bring patient lives overall to better health. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime.
For more information or to make an appointment with Dr. Joe, click here to send a quick note, and we’ll get in touch for scheduling.
Be well and healthy!
Dr. Joe Kravitz, DDS, MS
Dentist, Prosthodontist, Author, Researcher
Rockville, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC