When I am in the office, or in the community coaching youth sports, I am frequently asked by friends how they can improve their smiles.
Here are the top five ways to improve your smile:
- Brush your entire mouth after every meal, snack or drink – except water.
- Follow the 7 Minute Window as taught in my book, Dirty Mouth
- Read my dental health tips in Discovery Fit and Health
- If you cannot brush, rinse your mouth for seven seconds to bath the dangerous acids away from your teeth and gums.
- Rinse after drinking dark fluids such as tea, coffee or wine.
- Establish yourself with the best dentist for you and your family and friends.
This is important to learn preventive techniques to prevent oral disease and systemic diseases. It’s key to treat in the least invasive manner possible.
I hope you found this information useful. If you would like to make an appointment, feel free to reach out to us.
[box type=”tick”]To schedule a reservation with Dr. Joe, click to send a quick note.[/box]
Be well and healthy!
Dr. Joe Kravitz, DDS, MS
Dentist, Prosthodontist, Author, Researcher
Rockville, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC