Investing time to take digital photos takes extra time during dental appointments. But the data is valuable to promote progress and renew your smile.
Close up digital photography gives details usually not noticed with the causal glance. Intense study of the images provides the dentist with scientific suggestions for what is working clinically and what is not.
- Clinical findings learned may include:
- How are the gum tissues responding?
- Are they growing or shrinking?
- How are the crown margins?
- How is the color of the teeth?
- How is the color of the gums?
- How is the body relating the the dental materials used?
Dental photography can be used to evaluate restorations such as ceramic inlays, veneers, bridges, dentures and dental implants. Study of the images can increase success and reduce or minimize tooth complications.
Feel free to browse our gallery to view digital dental photos, see patient success stories, and more!
All the best,
Dr. Joe Kravitz, DDS, MS
Dentist, Prosthodontist, Author, Researcher
Rockville, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC